Thursday 26 February 2009

Third Day in a Row!!!

Hi everyone!!!!

This must be a world record for me blogging!!! Three days in a row!!!

Just to let you know that today I've reloaded my demo dates so that they are now all up to date for 2009 - as you can see the old diary is getting busy so I do hope you can come along and say hello!!! It would be lovely to see you!! :o)

Sadly I have to go as I have ironing to do (how exciting life can be) and to work on some lovely new projects for Saturday (that's more like it!) so tatty bye for now!

See you soon!
Love
Becky
xxx

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

See, all you needed was a kick up the backside from me and you're blogging again!!! LOL!!
Kathleen
PS May I suggest you make up some business cards/ATCs to hand out to those that come to your demos so they know to come and look on your blog!!!