Tuesday 24 February 2009

Back in the swing....

Well, its almost the end of February and so much has happened but really the biggest thing is that all the issues of last year have to be put to one side otherwise I feel like I'm not going to make any progress in the things I want to do and the direction I want to take. I don't want to be selfish but so much of last year was caught up with dealing with other people's problems and letting them take priority but now I feel I have to grab back some control and take the paths I want to take.

I'm going to be posting on here much more I hope with projects and ideas, other websites to visit etc etc. You will probably over coming weeks, months etc start seeing some changes on here to layout and design... but that won't happen over night - I need to teach myself how to do some of those super dooper whizzz-bang flashy bits but I do have limited time so I will do that as and when time allows!!! :o)

Well I'll leave this post to go and find some piccies to load and will be posting again shortly!

Loads of love to you all
Becky
xx

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I can point you in the direction of this website for free blog backgrounds. You just have to change your blog back to the very basic background and then add the html code of the background you chose as a widget (html/javascript option I think).
(It's all explained a lot clearer on the website!!!)
Kathleen