Tuesday 3 March 2009

My mind's gone kapput and if you can think of a good title for this card please let me know

Today my brain has gone into meltdown and I just cannot think of a hip and happening title to this card!!! If you can think of something I can re title this post with please let me know!!! My brain really does feel like candyfloss today!!!!

A couple of posts ago I mentioned I had a clearance demo last Saturday and I had been challenged to look back at old products and come up with some new designs.

A few years back Papermania had a Vibrant colossal paper pack and when I revisited itthis weekend I really enjoyed working with the simple designs. The joy of it was that whichever colour you used in the pack, all the designs in that colour co-ordinated so really all you needed to do was to choose your favourites. Here I have taken two of the blue papers and made a collage style background. I've added holographic glitter glue to the white dots on the dotty background and then fashioned a flower with a felt flower head and some papermania ribbon. Some inking with fluid chalk inks, simple doodling and a metal butterfly prised off a Papermania hand made topper (fold wings back for dimension) finished it off. The simplest of designs to accomplish but hopefully one you'll like!




Until tomorrow have fun!!!
Love
Becky
xx


No comments: