Monday 23 March 2009

There's a splodge on my camera....

... dear Liza, dear Liza..... ok ok I'm having a bit of a mad day today...

Anyway, I love my little DSLR - a bargain secondhand Nikon D70 - but I'm not the best photographer in the world as you can tell. Still I am learning and I do love having more versatility in the pictures I can take. I especially love my Macro lens. However I'm a little worried though that a splodge seems to have developed in my pictures. This has been see before and last time the whole camera had to be taken apart and cleaned. It cost a hefty packet and my hubby was not overly impressed - though some of it we think was as a result of the previous owner some was also glitter.... hmmmmm I wonder where that could possibly have come from...

Anyway, I'm going to give the lens's a good clean, see if I can find anything and hope beyond hope it doesn't have to go back to Nikon again....

Now today's card is one I made using a co-ordinated kit but I never ever use them as they are meant to be - I do my own thing with them. As you can see this is another mother's day card - this one was for my mother in law who is now in a home. Its not a good situation but as she was an avid card maker I always make an interesting card for her and it is one thing she does seem to have recollection of.









Well I do have a crafty afternoon ahead planned. I have to complete a CJ page for a lovely friend of mine I haven't seen for ages but will be seeing tomorrow and also a birthday card for my fabulous friend Sue who is one of the ladies I craft with every month!!!
I won't be around tomorrow as I have a busy day out so I will be in touch again on Wednesday.
I will probably be getting very excited by then as I am off on a Paperartsy weekend away and can't wait as I am sure it will be a fabulous weekend full of lots of new skills and playing with luscious products!!! :o)
See you again on Wednesday!
Becky
xxx





No comments: