Friday 27 March 2009

My wrist is well and truly slapped....

I have well and truly told myself off and am now posting asking for your forgiveness and also to ask you to bear with me until Monday.

I promised myself I would attempt to post every weekday but this week has just been so mad - work, meeting friends, my anniversary and now this tiny little post to tell you I can't post again until Monday. It has been a somewhat "headless chicken" time this week and everytime I have sat down to pop a post on here no matter how small something has happened - phone rung, hubby needed me to help him put furniture together, work plopped into my email box that I needed to sort yesterday.... But I promise hand on heart I will be back on here on Monday to show you what I have been up to. I've got loads of piccies to post and I am hoping that I will be able to tell you about the Paperarsty crafting weekend me and my friend Becky are leaving for in no time at all... which reminds me I must go and get my directions!!! I'll take loads of piccies and plop them on here for you to see the fruits of my labours and I am hoping to learn lots and lots of new techniques and tips to use in my future projects and also to pass on to you too!!!

So HUGE HUGE apologies but I promise I will be back in full flow again next week!
Love and hugs until Monday
Becky
xxx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

can't wait to hear all about it - hope you're having a fabby time xxx